Gift Membership to Social Sewists of Workroom SocialRegular price $229.99
Social Sewists is Workroom Social's online community where fashion sewists come to learn, practice, grow, and make sewing friends along the way.
You'll receive a PDF membership card by email within 48 hours of purchase. Our membership card contains instructions for your loved one to create their account on SocialSewists.com. Membership cards are sent to the email address used at checkout.
Gift Memberships start from the day the recipient creates their account on SocialSewists.com. Recipients will get the option to extend their membership before it expires.
Questions about gift memberships? Contact us at hello @ workroomsocial.com or give us a call in the studio at 646-481-1650.
Membership includes access to...
- Virtual community sewing sessions, which take place in small groups of 3–5 people, organized by sewing project or sewing interest.
- Fireside chats with some of our favorite small business owners, designers, and makers.
- Inspiring show-and-tells with our own Social Sewists (that means YOU if you want to show and tell!).
- Sewist skill-share opportunities for you to both teach and learn.
- Live sewing help sessions to help you solve problems with construction and fitting.
- Quarterly sew alongs (we call them Sew Togethers).
- Guided opportunities to help you make friends with other sewists, facilitated by Workroom Social.
- Recorded video tutorials and replays of our live programming.
- Downloadable, digital guides.
- Opportunities to connect with other sewists in your local area.
- Opportunities to register for events and classes before they're available to the general public.
- A community of kind and engaged sewists who are excited to offer encouragement, accountability, and feedback on your projects.
- A virtual space designed for both desktop and mobile, to help you stay connected with our community.
We host live events every week!
With at least one event each week, our community experience is designed to bring you joy, improve your sewing, and build your network of friends who sew!
Check out our full calendar of events at workroomsocial.com/calendar.
👋🏼 About your host, Jennifer Wiese
Hi! I’m Jennifer, founder of Workroom Social, a sewing studio based in Brooklyn, New York.
I believe in the power of sewing.
Through sewing I build communities, stimulate creativity, and help improve women’s self-esteem and confidence by empowering them to sew the clothes they want to wear.
I work hard every day to promote a sense of accomplishment in our community by reminding sewists of their abilities. Together we learn from each sewing fail and celebrate every sewing win, no matter how small.
As Social Sewists, we use our shared passion for sewing to connect with those we might not meet otherwise, and I create opportunities for our members to develop relationships with each other that go beyond sewing itself.
I hope you'll join me as Social Sewists member for this special sewing experience!